A photograph I like


 A photograph I like is about iris flower in the field on a sunset. I like this photo because the form of light in this is very special. The rays of sun croos the translucet petals and make it seem that the petal shine. I took this picture the last year in my parents house.

This photograph reminds me the warm ambience of my childhood house. My moms garden is full of different flowers, for this it is very scented and decorate with colors. This photo is mainly in nude and warms colors, this gives it a nostalgic air, but the intrusion of the sunligth transforming this in a magic scene about life and nature.

I work very much with the ligth on the objects and body in my art. This picture is inspirational and emotional to my, so have all the aspects that motivates me to draw and paint representing the ligth.


Comentarios